LathanaCraft

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Applications > Sticky: Moderator Applications

Warnerm14
Site Owner

Use this to apply for moderator. YOU CANNONT APPLY FOR ADMIN ONLY MODERATOR FOR NOW!

REQUIREMENTS

Speak English

Know how to be a staff member

Play Alot

EXTRA

Being trusted helps alot

REPLY WITH THIS INFORMATION

Username:

How long on the server:

Why do you want staff:

Any other thing you want me to know:

After you apply inform Warnerm14

--
October 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueGamerX

Username:BlueGamerX

How long on the server:long enough i think. haha.

Why do you want staff:Helping othersmainly. spend most of my time either help building or tring to make a store to sell items.

Any other thing you want me to know: how awsome is to awsome? i have not found out yet. :D and you will see me on often. I mainly play at school after class ends or at home. on about 2-3 hours a day or more if i don't have homework. (college student. only 1 class a day but not on sunday. so i have lots of time for homework/gaming.)

also plus 8 hrs in rc if that makes a difference.

not sure how long on server now, because it reset.

November 16, 2013 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Warnerm14
Site Owner

BlueGamerX at November 16, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Username:BlueGamerX

How long on the server:long enough i think. haha.

Why do you want staff:Helping othersmainly. spend most of my time either help building or tring to make a store to sell items.

Any other thing you want me to know: how awsome is to awsome? i have not found out yet. :D and you will see me on often. I mainly play at school after class ends or at home. on about 2-3 hours a day or more if i don't have homework. (college student. only 1 class a day but not on sunday. so i have lots of time for homework/gaming.)

also plus 8 hrs in rc if that makes a difference.

not sure how long on server now, because it reset.

APPROVED

--
November 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tom1434

username:tom1434

How long i played on server:im not sure really im not.

Why I want to be staff is:I want to help make the server griefless and make new players feel at home and to sell things.

Other thing you may want to know:I am still in school cant be helped, so I may not be on everyday but when i am im on a very long time im home schooling so that may help too, but i will try to do above my best to help this server i love the pve environment so you will see me on as much as i can anywhy hope you read this see yah.

December 23, 2013 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bumble312

Hey Warnerm14

i am 16 years old

ive been playin on this server for two weeks but i was also on this server about 4 months ago for 2 months

i like helping others who need my help which i do as a member anyway but i would really love to b moderator

I come on this server very often when i can because of my school plus i live in england so i probably wont b on when u r. i used to be warnerm co staff but uyou took it off me i think so this time i would love to be moderator. Thank You!!

from bumble312

May 18, 2014 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hendo388

Username: Hendo388

Time on server: im not sure but befor the server restarted

Why do i want to be staff: i want to be staff because I think that I would be a good staff member i help people out when they need help.

Any other things you might want to know: I love to play tekkit in my spair time after school. I live in Australia and play on the server when ever i can go on when i am not doing school work, that is at least 2 hours a day  

July 5, 2014 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.